If you have made it up to here with the Godllywood Self Help and you have done them all as an offering for God, then you have probably already accomplished the following:
- A better understanding of yourself
- Interior changes that make all of the difference in the way that you treat others and yourself
- A relationship with God
- A better relationship with the people around you; those at home, at work, at school and in the streets.
- Exterior changes, in your appearance, in the way you speak and walk
- You are better organized with your time; you know how to priorities what is most important in your life.
Your #taskasanoffering15 is to evaluate yourself in regards to what you have accomplished up to now.
Perhaps you have accomplished everything in the list above, perhaps something’s are still missing, or perhaps you accomplished it just for a while like during the week of the task and now your reality is back to how it used to be.
Evaluate your situation in the Godllywood Self Help. Consider once more all of the tasks that you have done up to now and see which ones should already be part of your day to day.
- Comment here what you have accomplished and what you are still working on accomplishing.
- Set a time with your Sister of the Godllywood Self Help on a Wednesday before the night meeting to talk about what you still need to work on.
Remain in the faith! All change for the better costs us a little in the beginning, but with our perseverance and faith, it will become part of a beautiful story that you will one-day share to motivate many others. 🙂