Darlings, we skipped a week without a task as an offering in order for you to dedicate more time in the last task, and that’s what we will start doing from now on. You will have two weeks to work on each #taskasanoffering, that way it will be easier to make each task part of your daily routine.
The task as an offering is: INVESTING IN YOUR FEMININITY
How so Cris?
Unfortunately, today women are encouraged to be like men that she forgets her feminine essence and that has devalued women a lot. Women think that being feminine is being weak… but take a look at what it means to be feminine and then tell me if that isn’t good for you:
- Being feminine is being graceful
- Being feminine is being kind
- Being feminine is being generous
- Being feminine is being careful
- Being feminine is being polite
- Being feminine is being discreet
- Being feminine is being affectionate
- Being feminine is being malleable
- Being feminine is being elegant
So, is this bad or good for you? What about others? Is it a sign of feminine weakness or strength?
This week practice these qualities above. Here are some examples:
- Don’t say bad words.
- Say good morning with a smile to everyone at home and work.
- Wear women’s clothing. Many times these clothes are not the most comfortable but have you noticed that those small heels make you walk with posture more than with flip-flops? And when you wear a skirt, have you noticed that you are more careful in the way you walk or sit down?
- Be loving to your children, parents and your siblings. Sometimes a compliment makes their day!
- Listen to others more and talk less.
- Be careful with your tone of voice.
- Take time to take care of your home, decorating, cleaning, organizing and making it a cozy place for your family.
Share your changes, photos and ideas on your social networks with the #taskasanoffering16