All of you who have managed to complete the last task are to be congratulated!
Look at what you have achieved through Godllywood’s Self-Help tasks as an offering:
- You did something unexpected for your family that you would like them to do for you
- You prayed for those who have done wrong to you
- You did well for someone whom you did not know
- You did well for yourselves
- You have learned to take care of your inner self
- You have learned to be discreet
- You have learned what looks good for your body type, age, and your skin tone.
- You shared everything you learned with your friends, out on a walk or during afternoon tea
- You got rid of pride, doing all that is opposite to it
- You have given yourself a gift, doing something you always wanted to do
- You have strived to be the best mother, daughter, friend and wife
- You have strived to be the best to God
- You have discovered how to develop an attractive spirit
- You learned where you were being accommodated in life
- You evaluated everything you have achieved so far with these tasks as an offering
- You have invested in your feminine side
- You brought a new person to the Self-Help monthly meeting
- You have learned to appreciate your house
- You have changed what made you unpleasant to others
- You learned to trust
- You did one of these three last tasks: you exercised three times a week for a month / you blessed your families on a daily basis for a month / you took care of your appearance in a special way for a month
Then, to continue towards achieving an excellent spirit, let’s move on to the next, #taskasanoffering22:
Read the Bible every day, even if it is only one verse. Do it until the next task. Choose a book of the Bible and start reading from the first chapter.
When God says something with you, post it immediately on your social networks to share with others who may be needing to hear it. If you wish, use the #taskasanoffering22
Kisses and remain in faith!